I spent 1.5 hours trying to figure out what combination of keystrokes would force the shopping cart to update the shipping costs. It said I had free shipping, but the system would not bring up the correct price.

It is no wonder that a retail company such as BonTon/Elder Beerman is hurting financially, when the simplest this should be an online order.

I don't care anymore about battling with the website - I am going someplace else for my purchase online. If EB/Bonton wants to make headway in the new online markets, they need to get a new consultant and team to redesign the website.

This reviewer shared experience about "website shopping cart" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Elder Beerman. The most disappointing about elder beerman website from Elder Beerman was shopping cart checkout Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Elder Beerman.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Elder Beerman to other companies on our site.

Comments